Friday, March 23, 2012

“One of the most awesome, magical days of my life!” Dolphin Swim Kona, Hawaii

“One of the most awesome, magical days of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012
This was my first trip out with KOA for a dolphin swim and it was awesome! The boat is roomy and extremely comfortable and got us to our dolphin site in record time without the intense bumping of the smaller rubber inflatable boats I usually go out on.
We saw mantas, whales and swam with the wild dolphins and there were hundreds!! I wasn't rushed once I was in the water and the safety briefing was professional and brief! It was a fabulous day with Capt Danny and Laure, who exceeded my expectations as hosts with genuine Aloha and Hawaiian hospitality, yummy snacks, and an on board bathroom and fresh water shower to rinse off in between dives! Thank You Kona Ocean Adventures for my magical dolphin swim!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment